It is probably counted Phuket as one of Thailand’s signature for the attraction places which you should not miss and of course, there are plenty of charming sightseeing, delicious food, nice sea and fantastic nightlife that you will easily fall in love and would like to come back again. If you have some plans for vacation in Phuket, here below is top 5 places you should not miss in Phuket for sure.
- Phi Phi Island, the paradise for scuba diving: Do not miss to discover this charming underwater world at Phi Phi Island with the approximately of 50 dive sites to enjoy in your diving day trip where you will find out how the natural beauty is truly meant with a 200 meters of limestone cliffs, black tip reef sharks and colorful corals. And you will get the answer why Phi Phi Island is always picked for movies and why they are so-called as island-superstar.
- Jamesbond Island or so-called Koh Ping Gun: One of favorite place to be excited for is, to spend time at Jamesbond Island or so-called Koh Ping Gun where the movie The Man with the Golden Gun was filmed since 1974 whereas its beautiful scene of lagoon and majestic caves are still here for you to take a shot.
- Bangkla Nightlife or Banzaan Market, modern walking street to explore: Take a trip in Phuket will not only limit you to sea, sand and sun but you will be more fun-filled with nightlife at Bangkla walking street where there are plenty of food selections like seafood, Thai sweet and dried food, fresh food, vegetables and delicious food with a reasonable price and of course, a good time for shopping for some clothes or to enjoy at pubs and bars, is welcomed with a lot of fun.
- Big Buddha, the landmarks of island: Even you are at Karon Beach or in Phuket town, you would easily notice Phuket’s Big Buddha which is respected by both local people and tourists from all over the world. The Big Buddha’s image is on top of Nakkerd Hill with the height of 45 meters and is located between Kata and Chalong.
- Phuket Fantasy Show, Good Dining with amazing entertainment time: It could probably say that one of the impressive and fantastic show in Thailand is to count Phuket Fantasy show in the list. During you enjoy in this amazing island’s show, you will see the show performed by elephants and other animal together with the traditional show and world-class technology. Moreover, you will have a good dining with international and Thai buffet to taste and appetize for. The Phuket Fantasy Show is opened from 5.30 pm to 11.30 pm every day except Thursday
Apart of this, you may love to spend time at Phrom Thep Cave to wait and see the most beautiful sunset in Thailand before anyone with a good view of sea and sand to take some snap shot and selfie to show and share on social media. It would be just only 19 kilometers from central of Phuket. So, why don’t you try once?